We Hope You’ll Join Us for High Holy Days 5783/2022
We’re delighted to be able to gather together for High Holy Days this year. Here’s the information that you’ll need to be able to share this sacred time with us. Everyone who attends will need to have tickets and be registered in advance. When you buy a ticket to our services, you are supporting our Temple and our local Jewish community.
- Temple members will receive ticket packets in the mail along with directions and links for video streaming.
- Members who wish to include additional family guests can make arrangements. Use the “Member Family Guest” registration button below.
- Not a member of TBT, you’re welcome to join us with advance notice. Use the “Non-Member Guests” registration button below.
- If you would like additional information or assistance, please contact the Temple office at 805-647-4181 or email us through this contact form.
- Yom Kippur tickets can be purchased up to Tuesday 10/4, 12:00 pm, Pacific.
We celebrate Erev Rosh Hashanah on Sunday, September 25. Services for the first and second morning of Rosh Hashanah begin at 10:00 a.m., September 26-27. Erev Yom Kippur (Kol Nidre) is observed on Tuesday, October 4. The following day, Yom Kippur services begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Services will be conducted from Mishkan HaNefesh, the Reform Machzor for the Days of Awe.
- Here’s the complete schedule of services.
- Here’s information and the registration form for the parallel Children’s Program.
- Here’s information about our Reverse Tachlich program to help repair the world.
- Here are supplemental details on our High Holy Days programs.
- Here’s information about our community Sukkot week programs beginning 10/8.
- Admission to all services will be by ticket only with identification. Advance pre-registration is required for non-members.